Thursday, November 5, 2009

Will The Luck Change?

It is now halftime of the Utah/San Antonio game and the Jazz are up by 10 points. I am crossing my fingers and holding my breath that we will get a much needed win tonight. It has been a dismal beginning to the season with one win and three losses. Sadly, the last two losses happened when we blew a nice lead by letting the other team dominate in the fourth quarter. The Jazz are working well together and getting everyone involved so far in the game tonight and I am hoping that they will continue that for the rest of this game and for the rest of the season too. This bad feeling everyone seems to have about the "Boozer situation" does not help matters. He has struggled so far in this early season and that needs to change. Tonight, he is looking good so far and I do hope to see that continue. It is going to be a very long season for the team and for the fans if the Jazz don't catch fire soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment